Flip, Toss & Thai
141 Harbord St (at Brunswick Ave)
Toronto, ON M5S 1H1
- Cant go wrong with Islamic noodle (coconut cream based), seafood fried rice, garlic shrimp
- The spicy eggplant is wonderful! Yum!
- Chicken Panang and Satay- so ridiculously good. Also really warm and friendly.
- Pad Thai was great. The person behind the counter was exceptionally nice
- Great pad thai and green curry cheap and quick, clean
- Taro rolls or bust!
- Great well-priced Thai food! I'm a student and come here often enough. Fast service & I love their specials. Today I got the Malaysian Chicken Curry with a pop for only $8.19 - glorious!
- Taro spring rolls: eat them.
- Chicken Panang and Thai Fried Rice are always good.
- Order ahead to avoid waiting. Your food will be ready in about 20 min to be picked up.
- Hmmm...The GOLDEN Curry or the EMERALD Curry...Both are great :) Free Delivery over $20 and meals are usually under $10. Order for 2 and get some spring rolls is my suggestion.
- Great hearty, non-ketchupy pad thai and other cooked dishes. Meh salad and garden rolls.
- Dont let it's appearance fool you. one of my favs!