Burgers, Fast Food, American
- Go for the cajun fries, you won't regret it.
- I've been on a Five Guys "world tour" and this is a great store. Nice outdoor seating area and fast and friendly staff. They did the fries perfect and my burger was great. Great store!
- Get a little burger unless you have the stomach of a rhino. The regular burgers are too big.
- They could separate their seating better.
- Just your typical and awesome Five Guys. Cajun fries are the best!!
- Tried Fries...it's awesome !!!
- Don't look up the nutritional information. Just... don't.
- Double check your receipt to make sure they get your order correct.
- If you come here you better tip them and tip them well. They are always prompt and extremely nice
- Kick ass, that's the only way to describe their fries.
- Get one fry and split em!
- try the mayor's burger. bacon cheese pickles grilled onions and bbq sauce
- Faster then the Five Guys in Edina!