- A local seafood distributor, market and restaurant in one. Chef Paul Arias does right by his product; his Tuesday tasting menu ($28 for 4 courses) is a good time to taste how. [Eater 38 Member]
- Albacore sliders, the best!
- There is no kids menu but ask your server - they have several options for kids
- NW style crabcakes worth the trip
- Best ceviche in San Diego. And, take home smoked fish from the market while you're there!
- Chef David Buckley is the Best! Ask for him to make your scallops, they will not disappoint. A master of his craft!!
- A local seafood distributor, market and restaurant in one. Chef Paul Arias does right by his product; his Tuesday tasting menu ($28 for 4 courses) is a good time to taste how.
- Crab cakes are to die for. The Shrimp & Chips are a HUGE disappointment: 4 medium-small shrimps and TONS of fries.
- Jealous - love The Fishery
- Consistent, high quality, fresh, imaginative, the best restaurant in PB. Come on Tuesdays and try the original tasting menus. A lot of places could learn from this chef. The market is very good too
- Affordable authentic seafood restaurant with fresh sustainable fish in a variety of preparations from Mexican and Japanese to fish 'n chips. Knowledgeable service and a fantabulous dining experience!
- On Tuesday evenings try the tasting menu. "Tuesday Tasting" is a four course menu; $28 with optional wine pairings (3 oz pour) so you can enjoy a different wine with each of the first three courses.
- Great oysters!!
- The poke is great! Quite smart inside
- Oysters and clams bordelaise were on point. Wine list looks great tho we didnt dig in
- Oysters, fishery soup & little clam bordelaise were all delicious
- Shrimp and grits was tasty, but a truly excessive amount of butter was used in the prep
- Fantastic selection of fish
- Shellfish, and whatever the chef recommends.
- Amazing poke tuna