$ $ $
- Love the 3 lobster dinner for $19.99; it's great!
- Been coming to YB since '91, never tried this place before and I've been missing out! Off the touristy path but well worth it. Excellent seafood! Ridiculous bloody's! Great atmosphere!
- Lobster roll, lobster pie, lobster stew....
- The best lobster roll on the Seacoast!
- Excellent fish tacos
- be very careful when doing events through Kent Kilgor. He has a bad temper and yells at brides, swears at them and then hangs up on the after he cancels the catering event 8 days before the wedding
- Good NE clam chowda, cole slaw, & lobsta roll: 1/4 or 1/2 lb whole, fresh lobsta meat. Stars: scallops (brushed w/ wine b4 fryin) & lobster stew (watery version of lobster bisque w/ chunks of lobsta).
- Don't order the scallops unless your rich and not hungry. $20 Large is about 10 scallops.