2147 Nostrand Ave (at Flatbush Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11210
- The Jerk Chicken & the Oxtails?!!! Ahhh man their food is very tasty! It's a hole in the wall spot & stay packed for days but well worth it! :-) Fisherman's Cove can put Golden Crust outta business...
- Legit jerk chicken! get oxtail gravy on your rice and top off with jerk sauce
- It's always crowded but well worth the wait......
- Jerk chicken is always on point. Sometimes the lines are long, but definitely worth it.
- Have sum great food for take out, but stay crowded, and don't come too late for food, then it's really not to fresh but enjoy
- Food is great Jamaica style
- The food is amazing!!!
- Fry fish is good
- Great food!
- Jerk chicken and mac and cheese is always on point... Always my first choice for Jamaican food
- $6 lunch special, includes weekends
- Fish, Oxtail, Brown Stew Chicken and Rice & Peas was delicious!
- Chicken was hard and burnt! Food was better and fresher when they had the smaller place!
- Best Caribbean food on eastern parkway!!!
- I went back and ordered the stew chicken. The food was good, but they forgot to give me the plantains and cabbage that I ordered with my food. I will not be returning.
- I got the escovitch fish and was very disappointed. They lost their touch with that one. Next time I will try the stew chicken or the stew fish. If those are disappointing I won't return again.
- The food is not that great the ox-tail was hard the rice and peas was dry the Mac and cheese was mediocre I don't see the hype about this place
- Try the stew Chicken with Rice and Peas