First in Flight
5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy
Charlotte, NC 28208
- Power plugs up the ass on the underside of the bar. Charge up while you drink!
- Buy a beer and get a $3 side shot.
- Portions are fresh and larger than stated on menu. Great place to sit, people watch and listen to great piano music
- This is a sushi restaurant that has plenty of seating. The sushi is okay.
- Good sushi but not much for the price. Then again it is a restaurant in an airport.
- Friendly staff, decent fish albeit limited menu. Get the "fish and chips" they're spicy and delicious.
- Sushi and martinis
- Good sushi and great decoration
- Rude. If you buy the premise food they won't let you sit at a table to eat it.
- Do not order a roll unless you like to eat supermarket sushi. The white tuna nigiri was better. They have chefs at the bar, not sure why the rolls are not freshly made.
- Good Sushi. Quick and fast service.