Fiona's Irish Pub
5810 Kingstowne Ctr #160 (Kingstowne Blvd)
Kingstowne, VA 22315
- Try the Shepherd's Pie, the owner's family recipe. Please convince them to store their red wines in a cooler place!!
- First time here. Great different menu. Good food. Very attractive. Good service.
- Nice chill spot
- Great Irish Fare at a great price, wonderful hospitality and a GREAT wine by the glass and huge selection of beers.
- Must try the Scotch Eggs! Excellent!!
- Nice selection of draft beer and cider(especially Magner's--rare in this area. Friendly staff and nice ambience inside and out. Good food too. Recommend!
- Best Irish Pub in Area, nuff said! took over the old King Street Blues at Kingstowne. This place puts some other pubs in region to shame.... highly recommended.
- Fish and chips, shepherds pie
- Shepard's Pie and Sunday Salmon are awesome.
- Really friendly and attentive servers
- Food and drinks hospitality
- The food is excellent - authentic Irish cooking and taste; the service is top notch, and the restaurant is warm, attractive and clean. Love this place!
- The cornflake crusted brie is very good and I love to sit by the fireplace on cold days.
- Super friendly staff!
- They have Bells 2 hearted. I'm lobbying for Bells Oberon.
- Shepard's Pie is pretty tasty!