Findley's Irish Pub
2800 Opryland Dr
Nashville, TN 37214
- They have Sweetwater IPA on tap. Definitely get one or try a "Black Velvet"
- Best place to hang out in Opryland!
- Awful service! Would never recommend this place to anyone.
- Good pours of Guinness.
- Cute little pub. Not very authentic
- Waited 20 min and still no food... we left.. do not recommend
- Try the Bangers and Mash...Outstanding!!!
- Great food! We asked for Coors-the lady suggested Harps -tried it - liked it enough to get 2each. Got the tab... 4 beers = $32.00. Didn't see that one coming. Would def go bk for the food!
- Good food. Nice selection of beer. Be prepared for Opryland markup...
- Guinness my GOODNESS
- Why is everything in this godforbidden place so expensive? Drink was good. Good band. Lively crowd. $$$$$$$
- Great whiskey great food great music.
- The Magners Irish Cider is fantastic!
- Gotta check out the pimento cheese deviled eggs
- Try the Magner's Cider. Not too sweet or tart, just right
- Great beer selection
- Unbelievable fish and chips with malt vinegar. Yazoo to wash it down!!
- They no longer have bacon infused bourbon but it's still on the drink menu.
- Great beer selection! My fave menu item is the Ploughman's Plate :) yummy!
- Shaved pork sandwich, cauliflower and onion soup, and fish and chips are worth trying