- Margaritas are strong and good! Awesome happy hour menu. Try the rolled tacos- can't go wrong! Free chips and salsa.
- Mind erasers are apparently very good here. I don't really remember.
- Not very friendly waitress and service was slow!
- Good taco bar.
- Has ALWAYS been my favorite Mexican food place and Best margaritas....NOT true anymore. New owners are not wanting repeat business I guess. Watery margarita and so so food........SAD!!!!
- Fish tacos were blah...
- Espresso martinis used to rock but they gave up on using real espresso and just use a flavored vodka, yuk!! But the strawberry cheesecake still yummy
- Not impressed with their fajita stuffed burrito. Small portion for price. Steak was bland. My wife had chicken and did not enjoy hers either.
- Go for the Pollo con Arroz de Espaa. You won't be sorry.
- Margarita with Patron was Delish! Strong drinks seems to be true here. Chips and salsa guessing, not made in house :-(. Everything tastes the same. Come for drinks and go elsewhere to eat.
- House Margarita is possibly the best in the world.
- The House Margarita Gold is a signature item and must try!