1110 N Hollywood Way (btwn Chandler & Magnolia)
Burbank, CA 91505
- Good food, price and friendly customer service. They sell bottled drinks and fountain juices (Horchata, Jicama, lemonade). #DineSavorRepeat
- Best mexican food in Burbank
- Tacos are good just overpriced
- A true & legit family owned Mexican Joint. Great food & value. I come here often. Do you have Gluten Intolerance like me? Opt out of the rice & tortillas, it's still Delish!
- The Nacho Supreme w/Carnitas is Righteous! The meat was soft & flavorful, crunchy nachos, guacamole was freshly made. The 2 older men who cooked the food were very nice, friendly, quick. 3/5 Stars :)
- Very good nachos. Exceptionally tasty.
- Muy bueno !! Gordita was awesome. Will be back!
- Fish tacos are great... but don't miss the carne asada!