- My second duty as Mayor is to appoint Tito as top bartender!!
- As the Mayor I appoint Bill as the fire chief!
- Get the Fajita Suprema. It is fantastic, just about the best fajitas I have ever eaten!
- This location and the grove city one are amazing!!!! I love eating here. It is amazingly delicious with great service! So much food for a decent price! Fried ice cream is done perfect!
- Wonderful service:)
- Please put a fiesta mariachi in dublin!!!!!
- Marinated Chicken Tacos Served with pinto beans and rice
- Dont remember what I exactly had other than it came in a hot ass bowl. Food is fresh, hot, and fast. The sweet tea is BOSS!
- Beef and Chicken Chimichangas
- #61. Jalisco Special. It's hidden but there is 1 chicken burrito and 1 chicken enchilada
- Not only are the chicken nachos some of the best I've had, they are half price from 3-7 on weekdays. Sold.
- Always great fast service here. The chimichangas are delicious! It comes one beef, one chicken but if you want two of the same they'll do it ...
- Love this place! Great staff and food. Very friendly
- Negra modela
- Used to be great when Tito was here. Now the bartenders give out drinks based on ethnicity... small shots if u r American, huge shots if u r Mexican. Inconsistent.
- Get the fried ice cream...it may just be the pregnant appetite but the corn flakes in the ice cream is absolutely amazing!!!
- Don't ask for a "real" margarita (ie, not made with the flavor mixes they list on the menu). You will only confuse the bartender who apparently doesn't know how to make one.
- The new tableside guacamole is awesome!
- Donde esta Tito?