Fiesta Burrito Bar
17552, PA 17552
- Overpriced for what you get and lack luster service
- Surprisingly delicious, very friendly staff and clean establishment. 3 overstuffed tacos and a soda for $7.50.
- I wont ever come here again. Food was decent. Service sucked. The place.reeked of onions. It was burning everyones eyes.....
- Decent salsas and queso. My boyfriend and I both got burritos, chips, and salsa and queso for the price of two burritos at Chipotle... Though I still love Chipotle. Decent Mexican on the go!
- Good basic burritos. A bit pricey along the lines of isaacs but we liked it.
- Gross. Flavorless. Flimsy. Avoid the hassle and go somewhere else.
- The chicken tacos are decent and the verde sauce has a bit of a bite to it. Decent place to eat for a quick lunch