Sandwiches, Deli / Bodega
963 Liberty Ave (10th St)
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Fernando took a brick for furries.
- They have Kebabs today! :D They taste amazing!!!!!
- Lasagna wraps. Taste of Heaven.
- Fernando is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Him and his staff always make me delighted to visit.
- Bacon on a donut? It is actually amazing....and all homemade
- Absolutely a wonderful establishment. Great food.
- Lasagna wrap <3
- Teriyaki chicken 12-inch, NO cheese loaded with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and peppers
- Thanks for the great service! Pizza was great! :3
- It's not Anthrocon without a trip to Fernando's
- Lots of menu choices! Got a huge slice of pizza and a soft drink for about $2. The Pizza wasn't the greatest, but it was a decent Brooklyn slice. Might swing by again sometime and try something else.
- Huge slices of pizza, but they're kind of meh. Definitely going to try something else on the menu
- Great food!
- You was here at "Save Furnando's"
- Found a great tip! 10% Off Discount http://bit.ly/vdLWKb
- Found a great tip! 10% Off Discount http://bit.ly/rOS6Fd
- Gyro wrap. Phenomenal.
- Amazing Veggie Pizza!