Fefo's Deli & Tapas
Deli / Bodega, Diner
201 Calle de La Tanca
San Juan, San Juan 00901
- The Service is slow but the food was very good. I went with a party of 10. Ask for the daily specials.
- El mejor Trifongo EVER!!!!!!
- Trifongo with the garlic sauce os untouchable. Believe the hype. Become all you were meant to be.
- The service is always great and the staff is very friendly.
- GREAT sandwich shop!
- Great sandwiches in a city where it is hard to find them. Mama Mia is a favorite.
- Prob un pasteln de yuca con bacalao. Estaba exquisito.
- This place is legit! We had an amazing Mofongos, and fish chicharons! Excellente!
- A quite and friendly place to start your day in Old San Juan.
- El trifongo de churrasco es muy bueno
- Me cayo pesada la comida. Cheescake congelado, casi no sabia a nutella. Los chicharrones de Mero con mucho empanado. Yo no vuelvo.
- Mal servicio! Se tardan demasiado
- It seems you should concentrate on Sandwiches here. My Pechuega was dry and boring, the Burgers for the Kids just burnt dry Bread and meat. Staff is friendly, Wifi fast but won't be there again.
- Get the trifongo with creole sauce. Very good! Good drink specials!
- The gypsy sandwich is deeeelicious!!!
- Get the trifongo churrascara. So good.
- Get huevos fritos with fruit salad for breakfast, great fuel to start ur day :)