- Best deal on Breakfast I have ever seen. 2 for no more than 10 bucks?!?! Hell yeah thats whats up! Come for Breakfast!!!
- Unbeatable value for your $10 at the dinner buffet!
- My usual plate - fried rice and BBQ ribs from Asian, fried chicken, vegetables, and mashed potatoes from American. Too good!
- Love the service makes me feel at home!
- Great deal. $5 breakfast, $7 lunch and $10 dinner or brunch.
- Asia food was fresh made no by order
- Quick. Usually some tasty food available. Desserts are good. Some of their interpretations of dishes fail miserably. They have a make your own stir fry though. I'd pay 10 bucks just for that
- Make sure to have a players card to get a slight discount.
- 6.50 for breakfast, certainly a bargain
- Try the build your own wok, pork green chili, or just a hamburger and nachos. Salad bar is fresh and well stocked. Can't say enough good things
- American food section is the best among the lot. Asian section food was bland.
- The BEST bang for your buck in Vegas! The food is great, service is very good and if you get a players card and play a machine just once you'll receive 2-4-1 buffet vouchers. Try the meatballs!
- Lunch just not as good as it used to be!
- Children under 2 are free.
- Bad bad bad
- Children under 2 are free!
- Effective today children under two are full price.
- I always get the fried chicken, cranberry sauce and baked sweet potato.