German, Beer Garden, Bar
- Oh my goodness. House-made sausages, kraut, cheese, mustard and more. The bratwurst was amazing, as were the dill-pickled eggs. Small but quality tap list.
- Hand-written bills add to the authenticity. "Grne Sosse" is a perfect copy of the Frankfurt original.
- Had a wurst, sptzle and a pretzel! Also a nice German beer, dark like a porter. All good. Me and my two castmates had a good time!
- Good German beer list. Nice interior design and friendly staff. Just steps from The Dean.
- Everything here is amazing! The brunch is amazing. If you haven't gone here make a point to go!
- Their pretzels used to be the greatest. Now they are worst than the microwave variety... Sadness on a plate
- A nice selection of beers... But was almost spookily empty on the Thursday night we visited.
- Wonderful, eclectic selection of draft beers. German inspired menu.
- Never had German food in America as good as Faust. Mustard and curry sauces go great with their authentic wursts and don't forget to order their amazing draft beers!
- I'm sure the rest of their food is great but their pretzels are what dreams are made of
- Bretzel, Gulasch and the dessert!
- Beer & fries all day!
- Excellent meal & low key cool decor.
- Have the apple schnapps!