Fat Bottom Girl Cupcakes
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901
- Best cupcakes in Hot Springs!
- Salted caramel was amazing! My husband liked it much better than the peanut butter cup but that was good too! June 16, 2013 they'll be on Cupcake Wars on Food Network!
- Great cupcakes!!
- The lemon lavender cup cakes are awesome.
- Chocolate chocolate is a must and Vanilla Bean Gooey is awesome too!
- I order the half dozen about $25. Lavender/lemon is my favorite. Daughter got the Trolls one and did like it much. Love all the icing..they don't skimp! Some are a bit dry but it is hot in there!
- Heck with the cupcakes. The Fat Bottom Girls look great !
- $19.95 will get you 6 cupcakes
- Best cupcakes I have ever tried, with truly moist cakes and rich cream frostings. The peanut butter cup is a decadent indulgence. Also love the strawberry.
- Pretty good red velvet cupcake
- Great service.
- Don't wait til the end of the day. We decided to come back later and they had almost been cleaned out of options. They're that good!
- No gluten free cupcakes... Yet.
- Very good cupcakes get the creme brle
- We tried an assortment. You can't go wrong. Delicious.
- Best head baker ever!!
- Had the peanut butter cup one. It was magical (:
- Red Velvet Cupcake was the BOMB!
- Red Velvet Cupcake is the BOMB