Yongkang Road (XiangYang Road)
上海市, 上海市 200031
- The menu at this Wagas-esque caf is inspired by the chefs idol, Jamie Oliver, with a substantial range of breakfasts. Farmhouse also serves Lavazza coffee at good prices (18-22RMB).
- Lavazza coffee! And the pan fried breakfast is excellent - get here before 10:30am and get 20% off
- The large pan-fried breakfast is a great deal for 45RMB. 4 eggs, chorizo, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, jade melon and panini.
- Their hot sandwiches are fab try the salmon n egg or ham n cheese. Pastas at lunch are super good value and good. Great place for the yk neighborhood!
- Wifi: 33678233
- A great neighbourhood spot. Decent coffee.. Good breakfast .. Love the smoked salmon and egg for breakfast. The oil is fresh unlike some of the other spots! Afternoon deals cake n coffee/tea 35rmb
- Nasty bright pink Chinese ham in the omelette
- Now called Old Bubbles, but same owners and wifi password
- Great atmosphere and food!
- Great food and good prices. Nice location on Yongkang with lots to see. Wifi of course
- Wifi password still correct! Coffee delicious and huge! Food is not only yummy but presented well!
- Tiny coffee bar in Yonkang lu. Excellent smoothies, tasty coffees with a lot choices (coffees, smoothies, breakfast,...) give it a try...(Check reviews, wechat: shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- Nice salmon salad. Service at lunch time might be considerably slow.
- Try the Banana and Lingonberry cake...I like it...a lot!