1050 Vine St
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Pulled pork sandwich is delicious
- The food is excellent. They use quality ingredients and cook with love and care. The new pastry chef is amazing too!
- Brunch is phenomenal! The chicken fried chicken is off the charts. Eggs Benedict on cheesy grits are killer. And the potatoes are crisp perfection. I want to work my way down the entire menu!
- Very friendly staff, one of the better chicken Caesar salads I've had in a long time.
- Get the prime rib sandwich!
- Half chicken with Italian vegetables
- The porchetta sandwich, and the fried chicken sandwich are awesome. The desserts are spectacular too.
- Rotisserie chicken - you can choose dark or white meat...nice to have the option.