Fair Inn Food Place
Food Court, Coffee Shop, Indian
806 Woodlands St 81
- Sambal kangkong looks not spicy, but it is and its awesome. Thousand island chicken taste not bad also. Minced pork or chicken egg looks ugly but den taste good also.. must come and try !
- The hokkien mee here is awesome it makes me addicted is a must to try
- Okay. First visit and I tasted my next best loved BKT. Absolutely tender meat and I will surely be back for more!
- Loving th tzi char now, aft th change! Taste so much better than th previous own!
- Fried carrot cake and fried hokkien mee from th stall beside western! Awesomeeeee! (Y)
- Check out Fbapp from AppStore!!!!
- Thousand island chicken, sweet and sour fish rice, imperial pork rice, fish soup..
- Recommendations: fried rice, CEREAL PRAWN, sambal kangkong, thousand island ch
- the mee goreng here is seriously so amazing! only $3!
- You shouldn't be calling others stupid when you can't even get your grammar right.
- Had really bad diarrhea after eating the chicken chop from the western food stall. First time I patronized this stall. Will also be the last.
- The western food is good. Love the fried chicken wings and fish and chips.
- Try the prawn noodles
- Meeting place
- will come back