Faccia Luna Arlington
- Cheese pizza. That's it, nothing on it. Gas oven.
- The La Capra pizza, with chicken, spinach and goat cheese, is consistently delicious. Also, if you order a salad, be sure to order your dressing on the side, or else it might be mixed in.
- Go for the bianco and add hot pepper and ricotta!
- During the week there is a lunch special. Two slices of pizza AND a salad for $6.
- Adam's the man!!
- Ask for Carsten at the bar. He is AWESOME!!!
- La Capra with extra basil. Great Monday night 2-4-$22 special.
- Pizza and pasta are so good!
- The wait for three scallops and one piece of shrimp was twenty five minutes, the cheesesteak tasted like an egg roll, and the wait staff was unfriendly. Overpriced, no love, don't eat here.
- The pizza was way too salty but other than that the place is ok.
- The La Capra pizza (chicken, spinach and goat cheese) is consistently good.
- Chicken Parm Sand is bangin!!
- Really unfriendly hostess. We've ordered takeout here several times and once for happy hour/dinner but won't be coming back - at least to eat in, again.
- Great for brunch too! Buttery eggs, smartly seasoned potatoes , and the best French toast in clarendon .
- Best pizza in Arlington!
- Didn't care about my pizza. Tasted way too blend for me. Go to pupatella cheaper and much better
- Check your food carefully. I waited 25 minutes for a cold pasta salad that was a daily special and it hair in it (that was not mine)
- This place is awesome so far! Huge craft beer selection!
- Waitress was not friendly food was ok
- Can't wait to try it.