Fabrica da Nata - Rua Augusta
Lisboa, Lisboa 1100
- muito bom!!!!
- ok mehur yerlerden biri ama !!!
- Super spot for coffee and Pastel de Nato. Quiet and peaceful upstairs
- . . . .
- Les pasteis sont super bonnes ! Il y une formule dgustation avec un verre de porto. Personnellement jai prfr celles-ci celle des pasteis de Belm. Possibilit de dguster en terrasse.
- WHY THERE: pastry. STUFF: good. STAFF: usual. LOCATION: mainstream (inconvenient). PRICES: average (reasonable)
- Very tasty Nata - i really like the firm texture of the puff pastry.
- The pastel de Nata was ok - not as good as in Belm or at Manteigaria. However, they have pleasant upstairs seating as well as tables in the pedestrian road courtyard. Good prices!
- Un vrai dlice
- Delicious combination!
- Must visit. Very tasty traditional desserts and coffee)
- Their Pastel Da Nata was just too sweet. Definitely cant beat Manteigaria nor Pasteis De Belm.
- The Best Nata in Lisbon
- Very tasty pastel de nata, just as good as in Belm without the queue.
- Cozy place! Tasty food!
- Pastis de nata frescos, crocantes, delcia! Ambiente super agradvel. Barato!
- Unbelievable nata!!!
- Yummy pastel de nata, fresh and warm! Crust is super crispy and caramelised (a bit greasy) and inside is very runny.
- Pasteis de Nata that are super tasty AND cheap. Second best after Pasteis de Belem!
- Tudo muito gostoso e o restaurante na parte de cima belssimo!