F & J Pine Tavern
$ $ $
1913 Bronxdale Ave. (Btw Matthews & Muliner Ave.)
New York, NY 10462
- Go to the Bar and ask for Marissa... shes the greatest! Rosemary lambchops and lobster ravioli is on point!! And their skirt steak salad!!
- $20 for $40 Worth of Italian Fare and Drinks at F&J Pine Restaurant in the Bronx http://www.socialdealmap.com/F-J-Pine-Restaurant-coupon-discount-121221
- Nice atmosphere and always an up crowd. The food is WAY too salty!!
- My favorite place to eat .. I recommend everything on the menu eat drink laugh good times with family and friends!!!
- A lotttt of food. Be prepared to eat!!
- Food is amazing
- Nick was an amazing waiter with excellent recommendations. Very professional. Food was excellent and enough to eat for a couple of days.
- Food is good and service is good and fast. Dessert recommended Zeppelins
- The food is good and plentiful!
- Hero sandwiches are good and the grilled calamari with spinach is good with fresh bread
- Don't order online.
- Stuffed pork chops are amazing!..big portions,come hungry...good prices.nice place for all occasions
- They have pasta.
- Sangria was way too weak. Was as if I was drinking kool aid. Be sure to bring your flask in order to spike it.
- The mussels are amazing. Bar scene much better than table service. They even have an outdoor seating area that's solid- day or night.
- Great meatballs!
- Italian food Bronx style!
- The waiters are cold
- Great atmosphere. Prepare to eat a lot of food but beware when coming in on the week days the service is slow.