Café, Coffee Shop, Wine Bar
- Favourite place to write, chat and stare out the windows. Best croissant. And try adding cereal to your latte-bowl :)
- Great and I mean GREAT Cappuccino!
- Best new wine bar, Wed-Sat. Shantelle is a lovely host.
- Chair and tray game is on point
- Such a cute little place with great coffee (pour-over) and pastries. The chocolate croissant is especially good.
- Their iced coffee is made with coffee ice cubes. Such a nice touch and very much worth trying.
- All writers, all the time.
- Best. Chocolate.Chip.Cookie. Ever.
- Best Americano: rich like cocoa with a crema so creamy you'll be dreamy. Try it with steamed milk in the form of a heart!
- Sea Salt Brownies- Eat em
- Their lattes are good & probably best in the area. Only let down is that theyre usually crowded, dont have wifi, and their food can be a little over priced. Good to grab coffee on the go.
- Love the blueberry scones. Coffee is great too :-)
- You can never, ever go wrong with a Cortado and a Brownie.
- Great coffee and friendly staff. Quite small and often busy, however there is a great secluded back patio where you can sit in the shade and enjoy the free wifi.
- Nice coffee shop to sit and chat for hours.. They give free refills on tea and generous sized lattes
- absolutely love their pain ah chocolat
- I was so excited to discover this spot up the street from me but disappointed when I tried their chai latte. It's basically a tea bag steeped in a cup of hot milk... Not my idea of a chai latte.
- Americanos are awesome!
- Great coffee and sandwiches... Fresh croissant!
- Coffee, croissants , atmosphere