- Raw brick, filament lights, and exposed pipes set the backdrop here. The food ranges from Asian-inflected raw-bar offerings to maverick takes on sharing plates like mirin-braised ribs with curry.
- Blue corn chips dish is delicious!
- This place is just what Auckland has been missing!!
- Nice fency place for a date
- Sit outside and enjoy!
- their Tataki Eye Fillet is divine! a must try
- Amazing food
- There is beer here
- The new menu is amazing!!!!! Well done crew
- Best bar snack! Must have Duck Fat Chips & Tokyo Chicken!! Yumm
- Great set up! Gutted they don't do kahlua and milk for a nightcap but wicked place
- Its more than just a restaurant! Great bar!!
- MUST TRY: The French-inspired desserts including a warm chocolate moelleux similar to a fondant - with spiced cherries and barley milk sorbet ($16). Incredible.