The Evergreen Cafe
Coffee Shop, Diner
- A nice place to sit and work.
- A bit pricey for sure!!
- bottomless coffee! $1.80!
- Quiet place to work. Oh, and they have coffee.
- The breakfast sandwiches are loaded with fluffy eggs. The atmosphere is a little too quiet and subdued, though.
- The green tea is good, comfy couches too
- Good bagel sandwiches, fantastic dirty chai.
- Love their lattes
- Nice place to work and visit with friends
- Delicious food! Evergreen salad and Tomato pesto are the best!
- Wish they would get rid of those gross, stale cinnamon bagel chips and bring the regular chips back. They're NOT a complement to the sandwich. Used to got there all the time too.
- The Evergreen salad is a must-do for summer and its devine!
- Get the Evergreen Salad. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
- Great meeting spot. Not too loud
- Never pay for water
- Dig the free wifi, the mid-90s rock tunes playing, and the Zeke's for sale. Nice place for a casual meeting or do some work (which is better in a booth for laptop stability).
- Great place to work, eat & hangout. Plus the food is good but few vegan options
- Order a coffee. Sit on a couch. Stare at the world go by outside. What else do you need to do?
- Dress in filthy gear 'cause if you stay for longer you ain't smell good. They have an open kitchen and it's pretty greasy w/o air conditioning. Internet access is fairly swift and free.
- Best coffee! Good food!