American, New American
$ $ $
915 Houston Northcutt Blvd (near Whole Foods)
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- Charleston restaurant week starts Sept 7th! 3 for $30 special menu!!
- Wonderful staff and Excellent food! Executive Chef Rob Knox hits it out of the park every day!!
- The best hot & sour soup I have ever had!!
- Monday night is service industry night! 1/2 off all food for food n bev employees!
- Hot and sour soup is super salty. Like eating beef boyongne. Beet app is good in theory but dull in practice. Oh well. Service is good.
- They're having a wine dinner July 31, great deal! $60 Southern food & Italian wines!!
- Seafood entrees and carpaccio appetizer are amazing
- Wednesday has half price wines by the glass. A great time to try some new tastes and flavors.
- Have the Rueben and ask for a Palmetto Amber Ale
- Wine class on Tuesday nights from 6-7! It's free. There are 5 more classes.
- Not a massage place, as the name implies. It actually has amazing food. Hidden gem!! Try the soup, salads, fried oysters, and ribs and whiskey...you can't go wrong!
- Our first year anniversary party is Dec 17th! Live band and cocktail specials!
- If you don't see something on the menu you like ask if the Chef can make what you're looking for. She's extremely talented and amenible to special requests.