Etsu Sushi (悅鮨)
23 Tsing Fung St
+852 3580 8851
- Go for chief man
- Always like to go for their three dishes special ($280): the scallop w/ truffle, scallion tuna tartar wrap, and maybe a hamachi Kama. I love the scallop Gunkanmaki (), ankawa and karei sushi.
- The food here is great! Fresh and well made! Highly recommended.
- Best sushi in town!
- Not worth it!! It's super super super LAN sic! Don't come here, ever!!!!!!! If u've opened the door already... u BETTER close it and run!!!
- Dont come here..... Ever
- One of the best mid price Japanese restaurants I have tried in Hong Kong
- Minced fatty tuna with spring onion & egg; scallop with homemade sauce are must. Yellow Jack; scallop; japanese flounder; grilled fatty tuna are nice and fresh.
- Fresh delivery from Japan every tues
- Great set lunch menu. Divine sashimi and amazingly fresh. Just eat it!!!
- Actually, I found it to be quite good. Very fresh sushi, nice udon noodle soups and exceptionally friendly staff. If you are in Tin Hau, definitely worth a try
- Get the fish soup, rich taste!
- Great sushi and service, not cheap but worth it
- Quite value for money sushi lunch set and they serve beer with frozen metal cup, cool !!
- Sashimi isnt fresh, you cam obviously tell its frozen. Sushi has innovation but not that good.
- Nice spot for Japanese . Their daily special is usually very good for decent price. Sushi/sashimi assorted with pork and vegetables pot, and of course the classical steamed egg and miso soup.
- Go for their scallop with truffle
- Be very carefully if you just let the chef choose the sushi for you. It could be very expensive. Way out of your imagination. With that amount of money, you can go to much higher class restaurants...
- Quite a wide price range in the lunch menu, it tastes quite good, too. I picked
- unfresh fish and rip off price!!