ETG Coffee & Bakery
3512 Fremont Pl N (Evanston)
Seattle, WA 98103
- An "authentic" Fremont experience. Awesome baked goods that are made on-site!
- Elvis The Goat
- best espresso best drip best baked goods best place to feel good
- Regular or iced drip coffee comes with a free refill. Get the fruit pocket pie whenever they have it. They cook their own chai concentrate. Love this place!
- $1 Off espresso drinks from 3-4pm. One of the best dry caps I've had in a while.
- $1 off espresso drinks during Happy Hour (3-4pm)
- The best coffee and homemade baked goods in Fremont. They also now roast their own beans.
- One of the best Americanos in Seattle. A hidden gem!
- Shake it out!
- Try the turkey sandwich for lunch, or the cinnamon roll for breakfast!
- Visit happy hour from 3-4pm daily for $1 off all espresso drinks
- The espresso drinks here are phenomenal. Honestly the best I've had yet.
- Hand pies. They don't have them every day so it's that extra treat you shouldn't pass up.
- Cozy, lovely & eloquent
- My sister brought me to this place and I'm so glad she convinced me to try their mocha! I appreciate that they don't just use plain old packaged chocolate. The homemade marshmallow topped it off!
- Friendly baristas and great coffee
- I love to stop by ETG whenever I can- the espresso is great and the baristas and owners make you feel like a friend!
- Caramel latte. It's made with their homemade caramel sauce.
- Raspberry cornmeal scones!!
- This place is a gem.