105-45 Crossbay Blvd (btw 108 & Liberty)
Ozone Park, NY 11417
- My family has owned the business for 30 years and I have personally worked here for 10. The reviews are greatly appreciated. Hope to see some of you soon. And def try the mozzarella sticks we make. :)
- Ask for your coleslaw without hair!
- It's a diner. Really that's it. Im here for my eggs and toast, no judgements.
- Breakfast is good here
- It is always so good!!
- Bad experience today,waiter totally sucked,normally very good place,today not so much
- Always a pleasure, great service and great food.
- If Hector is working, ask to be seated in his section. He is the best
- Love the staff here, very attentive
- Great value whether breakfast or lunch!
- Me & Kerry love this place. There grilled chicken Caesar salad is worth it.
- Try the Chocolate Mousse Cake! Decadent!!
- Great food near JFK!
- Great place to eat near JFK!
- The food is awesome! <3
- EGG WHITE GREEK OMLETTE. YUM.
- My favorite diner in queens
- Linzar tarts are delicious!
- Amazing Mexican omelet if you like spicy food.
- Awful place burger was beyond well done, I guess to mask the smell of spoiled meat. Still sick since 3/12/12.