2116 Pearl St
Boulder, CO 80302
- Say Hello to Jetty! :)
- Best coffee shop to get work done. Super chill, great atmosphere, great chai.
- Watch out for the fans- if u don't want your coffee to go cold, don't sit along the banquet under the fan.
- best espresso in downtown Boulder, best true funky cafe atmosphere in downtown Boulder. Best Espresso Machine (dual-head Synesso) in downtown Boulder!!
- Get there early - they don't stay open NEARLY late enough
- Could not stop ordering baked goods when I was there. Ozo espresso served well.
- Excellent cappuccino and all their baked goods are made in house (I had a donut and a chocolate almond biscotti)
- Head out back, everything is better when enjoyed outside.
- Don't get the loose leaf tea if you like tea - they're stingy with their leaves!! Even if you ask upfront for a darker brew
- perfect expresso
- Give The Grasshopper a try if you're not in the mood for espresso. It's mate, mixed with honey and peppermint.
- Great coffee, good food, nice people but watch for your food because they will just let it sit there. My warmed up quiche is now cold because I didn't realize it was hanging out on the counter.
- baked goods here are amazing.
- They bake treats--scones, quiche, cookies, cake-- in-house...and they have gluten-free options! Try a baked good and enjoy the patio in the back.
- Carrie is a fabulous barista!
- Blueberry Muffin FTW
- Best gluten-free home-made ANYTHING in all of Boulder, trust me!
- Everone in here is pretty serious. Expect a dirty look if you want to have a chat. Chill out!
- Watch out $5 credit card limit.. However, best espresso maple syrup americano in boulder
- Best scones in Boulder; my a mile.