Espresso Roma Cafe
- Have low expectations of everything and it'll be great.
- Need a greeting card? Try the Tapgreet kiosk at Espresso Roma. Coupon code "foursquare" will give you a free card -- No Catches. Go to tapgreet.com, buy card, grab the card from the kiosk.
- Breakfast bagel and an iced coffee. Sold.
- Great Capupuccino & Espresso
- This place has no soul, but free wifi.
- always a seat, great lattes, and after a short while they remember what you like
- Dry pizza.
- Authentic place with decent food. Unfortunately the poached eggs I ordered were overcooked.
- Signature hot sandwich is delicious and comes with salad. Large portions.
- Not so fast WiFi here
- They don't serve breakfast all day. They made me get a lunch/dinner item. There was WAY too much sauce on the pizza. I couldn't taste anything besides it.
- My favorite cafe around. Great house coffee, great espresso drinks. Always plenty of seating. Plus I have always received such friendly service. I love the baristas!
- Best pizza in any coffee shop!
- We just fixed the wireless at this Espresso Roma. It seems to be working great now, however, if you experience sluggishness or any other issues, please comment here so that we can correct the issue.
- Wifi slower than a turtle and its been this way for months now.
- They serve beer and wine and are open late!
- Internet problems Le sigh
- They have beer and coffee! Woo!
- Check out the pizza board. I like their organic apple juice.
- Pepperoni pizza is good, too. But overall, all their pizzas's are good, tried one lately? Let me know your thoughts?