Escobar's Mexican Restaurant
Kanab, UT 84741
- The chips and salsa are A must, add guacamole for a hint of lime goodness.
- Iced mugs for the coronas. Pass on the rest :(
- Had the Fish Tacos. Big portions, whole tilapia fillet. Cold beer!
- Friendly staff. Prompt service. Cozy atmosphere. Tasty food. Housemade salsa was suuuuuper strong on the garlic - good thing I like garlic!
- Chile relleno, chili Colorado burrito, chicken enchiladas, and beef tacos are all great
- Fish tacos are amazing and filling. Each is served on a corn tortilla with a full grilled fish filet. Highly recommend
- Limited menu but everything is fresh and tasty. Remember you are in Utah so don't expect adult beverages beyond beer.
- AMAZING!! Love it!!
- Best Mexican in Kanab. Lunch specials are good size and great price. Beer is cold!
- Great Mexican food, make sure to try the fajitas.
- It's a family business restaurant. No credit cards, only cash. Very friendly and big portions.
- Wonderful food, great service. Chips & salsa out if this world.
- The tips are true: the chips and salsa are amazing.
- Food was so so! Wouldn't eat there again. Chicken tacos were ok.
- I don't know what the reviews were talking about. Outside of insanely cold beer this was average Mexican at best. It is family owned and the staff are younger kids. They treat it that way as well.
- Vegans, get the veggie fajitas, no cheese no sour cream. Side of guac for fun.
- Great food, great prices, and great service!
- Delicious Mexican food! If you're vegan it's a great place they don't put any lard in their beans. Try the veggie fajitas w no sour cream. The veggie burrito w no cheese or sour cream is good also!
- Delish salsa, giant portions, yum!
- Chimachangas are Awesome! Great guacamole too!