Ernest & Son Meat Market
Deli / Bodega
- Best kept secret in Brigantine, NJ
- Great staff & food! Give them a try!
- If in Brigantine, eat lunch here. Hot and cold sandwiches both awesome. My preference: Stormin Gormin (turkey, prosciutto, sharp provolone, hot peppers).
- Top notch old school butcher shop. Highly recommended!
- Get a cheesesteak, lettuce tomato onion and hots
- Don't take the chance of getting SALMONELLA, watch out! I personally watched a kid grab a slab of raw chicken and then touched the deli meat.I said something to the manager, and he clearly didn't care
- Best butcher, deli, and sub place on the island. Skip the lines at White House and come here.
- Any sub! Awesome deli.
- Chicken Salad on whole wheat is my favorite!
- Check out Ernest and Son Meat Market as it was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives for the old-school butcher shop cranking out righteous homemade sausage and real deal jerky
- Great place to get fresh subs, pasta salad and meats!
- Pretty awesome.
- Call in your order before you go, it's pretty slow
- The Ernie's Special is similar to the Italian Stallion from Sugar Hill. If you haven't had either, start living.
- Get the Filet cheesesteak
- Such amazing homemade jerky.
- Sandwiches and subs are always packed to the fullest!