- Lattes have made me forget the paper cups at Starbucks. First Class Cafe.
- Best cup of coffee in Houston
- They always have Persian icecream (bastanie noonie) but its not in the menu. Ask for it and they'll bring it for u from the back. They also have traditional Persian sweets around the persian new year.
- Breakfast and dessert selections are amazing! Lunch and dinner are good but lack variety, great vegan and vegetarian options here. ALWAYS get a dessert here!
- Crappy service
- This place is ok. Nothing special maybe a bit overpriced.
- Goulash. Yes
- Beef goulash is really good.
- One of the best places in Houston for excellent pastry. The chef was trained in Austria so they don't overload their pastries with sugar as many other places.
- Lunch special: pick 2 w/ a drink = $11. Turkey & Swiss, with pasta side and black currant iced tea.
- Coffee, food, pastries.... All tops!
- This is what I call omelette.
- Great spot for pastries! The princess cake and their napoleon are delicious!
- This is what a $49 cheesecake looks like. It's really good. But there are also lots of reasonably priced items. And you don't have to buy an entire cake; they sell slices.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner (& dessert) have multiple excellent choices. Occasionally there's a combo dinner/wine event with live entertainment. (I saw belly dancing once). Good casual place for a date.
- The flan is crazy good
- Soups and sandwiches are delicious, pastries as well of course!
- Nice place to just sit & enjoy a pastry with coffee.
- I've been eating here for 3 years (mostly lunches) I have yet to have a bad meal.. it's not easy choosing one thing I like!! Service is excellent and they have endless dessert choices. .bonus..
- The cakes, pastries, cookies and croissants made here are all masterpieces.