Buffet, American, Asian
- Wed. Nights in October is lobster night. Unlimited tails and grilled ribeye steaks. Muy Excellente!!!!!
- We'll call it the Epic Fail Buffet. Not only is the selection sub-par but it took forever to get drinks. We went back for another plate & they cleaned our table & sat another couple there. HELLO?!?!
- Go to Ameristar. This place sucks!
- No more a.y.c.e lbstr on Weds? Well if all YOU can eat is 4 tails then have at it. Wont return to this casino for buffet food as the reg. buffet items are less than stellar. #EpicFail buffet indeed!
- Great mashed potato, good desserts and great services.
- Awesome place to eat, especially if you're a player. The wife and I have never had to pay cash for all we can eat
- First time here !!!!
- Prime rib buffet was fantastic. Food was wonderful. Service was excellent. We are originally from Las Vegas where buffets rule supreme. This one rates highly in comparison.
- Don't do it. Poor selection and very old food. :(
- Monday nights are great for Boomers - BOGO