2 Ham Yard
London, Greater London W1D 7DT
- The 5 course omakase is delicious, but if you are not very hungry, the 3 course is probably enough.
- It's a traditional Japanese food with a twist. Love it. I had 3 course dinner with wagyu beef. Very tasty. The staffs are very nice. The restaurant is not big, book a table to avoid disappointment.
- Most beautiful (and yummy) bento box. Para comer com os olhos.
- We had the five course menu and it was absolutely fantastic. Everything tasted amazing and the staff were super nice. It's not cheap but it's so worth it! One of my favourites now.
- The bento box was beautifully presented and the food was yummy, albeit it's a tad expensive for what you get
- The open kitchen and intimate dining room lends authenticity. The sashimi and sushi are both excellent, while the Kobe beef is as melt in the mouth as you'd expect. Food is beautifully presented.
- Beautiful, creative sushi. Have had better steak though.
- Every part of the 14 course meal was perfect. I didn't want it to end.
- We had the five course set menu, the food here are very artistic and delicious at the same time.
- Horrible service!
- The bento boxes and wagyu are nice. However the place is very cramped and were extremely disappointed that we didnt get the pre-ordered complimentary birthday plate. Overall I wouldnt recommend it.
- Simple tip: dont go.
- Tasty food. Good presentation.
- Wagyu beef tepanyaki is not to he missed
- Food thats trying too hard.
- Bento boxes are excellent