Empress of China
- The General Tsao's chicken here is excellent!
- Great EggRolls ! Hot Chili Oil and soy yummm!
- Possibly the worst thing I've ever eaten. Zagat rated: fail?
- Everything is amazing! Classy place with a nice bar, however a little pricey for the area.
- The front of house managers name is Alex. He's a really cool guy. Sesame chicken and hot and sour soup are the best things on the menu. It's just an all around great place to eat. Highly recommend it.
- Pad thai is awesome!
- Singapore Noodles are a must . Best Egg Rolls in Mid Cities
- This place has a romantic atmosphere. The food was awesome.
- Good hot & sour soup, but they give you a GALLON of it if you get a bowl. Try a cup unless you are looking to take some home.
- Try the Kungpao Chicken... excellent sauce!
- Good stuf! This is a hidden gem among pricier options. The cuisine is delightful.
- The best Hot and Sour Soup! Owned by same family as House of Wang! Also, Chicken Lo Mein and get it spicy! YUMMM!
- Best Egg Rolls around !
- The best hot and sour soup! And the best chicken lo mein!
- Great lunch specials and badass hot and sour soup!!
- Try yummy crispy duck!