6822 4th Ave (at Bay Ridge Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11220
- My favorite Sunday morning breakfast spot. Go for some eggs and the best cup of Coffee in Brooklyn.
- Italian Frittata Omelette is my favorite
- Late night service is shitty! Spare yourself the frustratsion and go elsewhere after 9!
- Good food, kind staff and easy to get to via bus. Great restaurant to eat in before or after the movies.
- Friendly waiters, food made with love, awesome variety and affordable prices. They also accept online orders at DinnerOut[dot]com (Tip: get 15% off, coupon: FOUR15)
- French onion soup is way too salty and the waitress here has too much attitude. Not the best experience from this diner.
- Food is half decent, but way overpriced. Whoever said this was the best coffee in Brooklyn is on drugs.
- Dinner specials are great, a lot for a little. Good food, waitresses are friendly and fun. 24/7
- delivery is fast and breakfasts are good
- My favorite waitress, Joan works here. She's never gotten any of my weird orders wrong :)
- I've been coming here for years. The hostess treats you like family and service is good.
- Chicken pesto wrap .... and phill cheesesteak is awesome
- food is a little pricey, but the large portions and friendly service make up for it. That with them being open 24/7 makes them a great last minute stop, day or night.