325 N Pass Ave (at W Oak St)
Burbank, CA 91505
- Their new rolls are to die for. Try the avocado green bean carrot and kabocha tempura
- Japanese curry!
- Sushi ain't that bad! I like it, tried the California Roll & Philadelphia Roll
- Get the Emon Combo!
- Chicken teriyaki wasn't bad. Better than I expected. I'll be back to try other items ! Priced well !
- Beef udon is awesome!
- Korean style ribs are great but getting pretty pricey.
- Love the specials
- Best Teriyaki in Town
- Emon combo, never disappoints, all I get for > 25 years! Yum.
- Yes just get the Teri Don. Can't go wrong.
- Very generous size for the BBQ. Rib and it's delicious!
- Best chicken teriyaki bowl on the planet
- The chicken teriyaki is the best in the city
- had a veggie lunch