11935 59th Pl NE (MacKenzie Avenue NE)
Albertville, MN 55301
- Eaten there twice & had hair in my food both times. Not so sure I wanna go for number 3.
- Very poor quality food and filthy.
- People, this is for tips not complaints.
- Very disappointed with the portion sizes (my side salad was maybe 10 pieces of lettuce) I had the shrimp scampi / shrimp was fine... However, the pasta on the side was about 1/4 c ( 12 noodles) .
- Went here once and will never go back. My food was good, but my kids glass was dirty and my wives food was cold. Service was poor as well.
- Great food! Great service!
- Very good food at a VERY reasonable price.
- Great omelets!
- Never to return again, service was horsesh*t twice, PASS!
- Not great but not horrible....
- Love the Coconut Chicken Apple cider dressing. Totally my fave.
- I love it here...its way better than Perkins...plus they have a bar!
- Phenomenal onion rings!
- I meant spicy bloody mary's!
- Awesome food! Good prices! Spicy bloody marks are Hella!!
- Absolutely love this place. Delicious every time I have been here.
- All you can eat pancakes for 4$ on Sunday. Best pancakes in town.
- Don't go by one persons tip this is our second visit & have no complaints. No hair & maybe the gluten free person didn't ask the right person I had no problem
- Make sure to order their fries! They are literally the best I have ever tried. -oh, I would avoid drinking water here tho. Make it a shake instead, you'll be glad you did.
- Okay. Better than most Perkins-type restaurants. The walleye is not fillet, it has a lot of bones in it.