Bakery, American, Farmer's Market
- Only food I eat here is breakfast unless you really like family home cooking (meatloaf, etc) carmel apple French toast is the best. Good portions.
- Don't ask for a banana on your sundae, they'll charge you $3 for one, apparently.
- Get here before 8 for the dinner specials.
- Way too many options with great food choices and combo deals! Get a burger comes with malt or shake that is included with it!!
- Apple Fritter ham sandwich was tasty and the homemade applesauce was delicious! Good food and decent prices.
- Inattentive staff. Could not have cared less that we were there.
- Only home town restaurant open?
- Found a nail in my sons applesauce I was tasting. I was going to try a piece of pie but after that I had to say no when she asked!
- Outstanding food! Malts were huge and the best I've ever tasted! Also highly recommend the meatloaf and French dip. Delicious soup too!
- LOVE this place! The eating place is WONDERFUL and the "store" has really neat stuff. It is TERRIBLE to get to since they changed 169! Make the effort though, it's worth it :)
- It's basically a huge compound of 100% Minnesota stuff. May be hard for foreigners to fathom all at once
- I love the burger and malt combo meal. Awesome!
- Order the unlimited french toast!
- Try the Malts and milkshakes best I have ever had
- Grilled walleye num
- The Scarecrow Festival is usually better and more "put together" if you go in September or early October. By mid-October, it is getting kind of run down. But it is fun regardless.
- Its not Emma Krumbees anymorethe restaurant is now Jamesons