Ellenborough Market Café
Diner, Café, Tea Room
- Uber yummy durian pure !
- Average food except for the durian pure and the yam fritters.
- durian pengat standard dropped a lot. too diluted and not rich in flavour.
- The durian panget is super good
- The durian pengat is the bomb!
- This weird & tasty little entree is called Pie Tee. Tiny crispy cup shell filled with boiled radish with a hint of chilli & herbs.
- Love the Peranakan desserts and the decor of the place. The seafood (and the rest of the food) gets topped up really fast as well.
- I like the variety here and the nice sweet prawns from the cold seafood section. Came during Christmas season so the desserts were Christmas themed! HSBC & DBS card promos avail here.
- I like the durian pengyat here. Really creamy and good!
- Go here if you want to get elbowed and cut in front of by rude Europeans. :0
- The crab very sweet,very firm meat. Tiger prawn fresh and sweet. The sushi very badly done everything falls apart when picking it up with the serving thong. I find the durian penyet kind of sweet.
- Make a phone reservation a few days in advance. The lunch buffet is pretty popular.
- Excellent breakfast when staying at Swisshotel Merchant Court. Stay outside, it's quieter & you have a beautiful view. Make shure to ask the chef to make your own customized egg!
- today's crazyyy!!!
- Lunch buffet spread is pretty average.
- The oysters here are fresh. And the seafood is good
- Look at the queue u have to join to eat here. It's a soup kitchen! Avoid if trying to impress a date!!!
- Durian Pengat with black coffee for Sunday high tea
- Durian panget is super duper good.. Fresh oyster not as nice as expected.. My favorite is the durian panget and sashimi.. Buffet include either 1 soft drk of coke or sprite or 1 glass of beer..