406 Sanford Ave (4 Th Street)
Sanford, FL 32771
- Service was good. Food was fresh and flavorful. Not much atmosphere.
- They have really good, authentic Mexican food here. However, if theyre the least bit busy, walk right back out.
- Do: Tacos, Enchiladas, Salsa. Dont: Queso Fundido. For some reason the chef here is obsessed with cheese. Way too much cheese topping everything that comes out and the fundido was thick and chewy.
- This place has been hit or miss for me, as far as the food goes. leans toward the pricey side as far as Mexican food goes in the area.
- Salsa and enchiladas. Outside dining