El Toro Bravo
- The waitstaff is very quick, you're never without a refill.
- They always have the best service and best food. You have to go to the one on Springfield ave tho that's the one I love out of them all. They will also get to learning names and what you order.
- Very prompt, and attentive staff.....
- Food and service is good. Ill be back
- I used to love this place. Now I get sick everytime I eat here :/
- Go to cusavings.com from your smartphone and use their mobile coupons to save money on your dinner.
- nachos were great, service was quick, and the event was fun!
- Huge restaurant, average food.
- Margaritas and shrimp tacos :)
- Always good food and good service.
- I've had better Mexican food from a taco truck.
- Dollar tacos on Taco Tuesdays
- One of my Champaign faves...
- If you need to re-sole your shoes, get the Chori Pollo.
- Best mexican food around.......
- Typical CU Mexican fast-food.
- Combo #10 with steak is great!
- The breakfast is great!