- Would love to know how the "Shirt Steak" taco is
- Don't think, just use the green stuff.
- Quesadillas are basically three tacos with melted cheese. This is a good thing of you're ordering for quantity. I recommend chorizo.
- Carnitas Tacos wayyy better than churasco .. More of a refreshing taste
- Gteat service. Good food
- Try the steak, al pastor and churrasco tacos! They are really good. Especially with cheese and lime!
- Flautas are really good. You get 3 in one serving. Comes with salad and condiments.
- Salsitas y tacos d carnitas!
- Cheap eats! Love the tacos!
- The chicken tacos here are very simple, fresh, and good. Boiled chicken, onions, and cilantro. Cheap. I would go here every day if I lived here. And they have Mexican coke.
- el d pastor!!
- Go with the al pastor, they're legit and worth the trip alone.
- The Torta de carnitas is to die for!!!!
- 3 taquitos for $5. Hollaaa
- Combination 2!
- Extra lime, onion and cilantro always!
- Al pastor and carnitas tacos. Wash it down with Mexican orange soda. Friendly cashier and chef have great smiles!
- SLOW but there's only one guy working. Lets hope the tacos are good
- Everything here is awesome sober and even better when drunk.
- Eehh, tacos were whatever, they all tasted the same. They were out of nacho chips. The thin lady at register was rude + dry. Overcharged!!