El Rey Del Sabor
Mexican, Food Truck
166 E 60th St. (at 3rd Ave)
New York, NY
- This truck hasn't been around for a long time, correct?
- Get the chicken quesadilla with a tamale. The al pastor taco is good as well.
- They ran out of Al Pastor pork ~4pm. Not as good as my taste buds remember it to be..beef/ steak was chewy & fatty in both my torta + taco. Chicken was okay. Thank God for the hot sauce!
- Al pastor taco
- Los tacos de chapulines: exticos y sabrosos.
- Some of the best mexican... In Midtown. Get the Al Pastor tacos or the churaces.
- A favorite in the food-cart wars for the past few years. The owners grew up in Puebla, Mexico, so you know their tamales, tortas, chalupas, huaraches, and enchiladas are authentic. Cheap.
- Al pastor taco es mi favorito en la ciudad. Tienes que probarlo!
- Get the tacos or a quesadilla! Go easy on the hot sauce--that stuff is straight up fire.
- Try the lengua taco at this popular cart, the soft tongue is simmered for four hours and tucked into two warm griddled corn tortillas. It's one of NYC's 26 best tacos!
- Vegetarian burrito is not on the menu but is f-ing great. Just ask and they'll make it.
- Go for the al pastor torta. It's much better than their carne asada imo
- Get the al pastor tacos. They arent the best Ive had, but they were juicy.