139 2nd Ave N (at Commerce St.)
Nashville, TN 37201
- Best Mexican place in Nashville. The chicken, rice and cheese mix is amazing. Highly recommend it. It's called grianga.
- If you order in spanish, they'll love you. For example, if you get a combo number 5, say me gusta numero cinco por favor. The salsa is super hot by the way
- Worst service I have EVER had. The general manager refused to even come and talk to us, our glasses were always empty, and we did not receive half of the food we ordered. Food was mediocre, but cheap.
- Do not order the sopapillas! It comes out as a crunchy tortilla shell covered in honey.
- the salsa is not the best. it is not spicy its a weird flavor
- Place was ok. Food was good however while eating someone was literally banging on metal for a solid 2 mins. Kinda ruins the mood.
- Really good Mexican food, fast services, right price, I ordered Mocahete ((( chicken, beef, chorizo, nopal, tortilla, fried beans, rice)) was Yummylisius. Recomendado
- Skip if you are vegetarian. I ordered from the vegetarian section and still ended up with a beef enchilada.
- No bueno! Lots of very bland food
- The tea is fabulous!!!
- The salsa is great, not too spicy. The chips, however, we're too hard
- I Love the salsa here!! Just the right amount of spice!!
- Nope, no pink tacos. Back to Mexico they go
- Midday @ high noon...comfy, filling and cheap (I order a lunch special @ $5.25)
- Get the chicken fajitas. Just do it.