El Rancho Grande
855 Divisadero St (at McAllister St)
San Francisco, CA 94117
- I would literally drink their salsa verde. It's ridiculously good!
- California Burrito isn't as good a San Diego's but it's still a Godsend.
- Been here a gazillion times. Carnitas california burritos on wheat tortilla are simply amazing. Trust me. Garlic tortilla is pretty great too.
- Great place. Friendly staff. Try the quesadilla suiza al pastor. Delicious and huge!
- Beware of the grilled chiles by the salsa bar! HOT!
- Not bad for a late night spot- great quesadillas
- The sauce bar is where it's at. My faves are the Verde and the ranchero
- Carnitas super burrito is solid.
- Super carne asada burrito = fuego
- Tacos are amazing
- The micheladas are awesome!!
- Beef aka carne asada was bone dry and hard to eat. Get the carnitas instead.
- Nachos were banging and I loved the salsa bar!!!
- Prawn and beef burrito is good. Chimichanga is really good as well but it's a fat bomb
- Late night burritos are always good.
- Their grilled veggies burrito was the best! Recommend to all!
- The fish tacos are really good. California burrito is a little bland.
- Fish burrito = yes.
- Everything is good. Nom nom nom
- Great veggie burritos!