El Pueblo Mexican
Mexican, Burritos, Tacos
820 Birmingham Dr (I-5 & Villa Cardiff Dr.)
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007
- Open 24 hours a day. On a budget? Go for the dollar fish tacos. Awesome!
- The el pueblo burrito is amazing
- Breakfast burrito
- Awesome $0.99 fish tacos and free spicy carrots.
- Pollo asado burrito is a clutch play.
- The 99 cent fish tacos are delicious and packed with flavour. Could get quite busy but the line moves quickly.
- Veggie burrito was meh. Fish tacos are an amazing deal but lacking flavor. Great salsa bar and chips are delish!
- I think this place might have my favorite carne asada burrito in San Diego. And Ive eaten a lot of carne asada burritos.
- $1 Fish Taco. All day. Everyday.
- El pueblo burrito (shrimp + carne asada) is great. Pairs well with the smokey salsa. Fish tacos are huge for 99
- Burrito fries
- Fish tacos and carne asada tacos... Everything!!
- Fish tacos with lots of lime juice, chorizo breakfast burrito
- Open 24 hours and they serve fish tacos for 99 cents with no limit. Considering the price, they're not half bad either.
- Great 99 cent tacos, worth getting stuffed on
- Get the California burrito, all day, all night - probably the best I've had. But really, they're open crazy late.
- Carnitas plate feeds 2+!
- Excellent. Don't let the exterior or location scare you. The fish tacos: large pieces of fresh fish battered to perfection; and the El Pueblo burrito was money--tasty carne asada & shrimp.
- Never had, I'm Mexican. And piky on Mx food, have to say pollo asado burrito is really really good ;)
- One of the Carne asada Burritos. Also excellent rolled tacos.